Friday, August 7, 2015

Garlicky Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Bake

Oh it is glorious #cheatday!  If I’m going to cheat, I’m going to CHEAT!  This is my go-to cheat meal.  It is decadent, cheesy, gooey, buttery, garlicky...I could go on and on.

Just because it's cheat day doesn't mean I'll consume a bunch of toxic ingredients, and this Alfredo mix I have from Wildtree could go head to head against any Alfredo I've had in any restaurant.  It is seriously that good!



Ingredients:

12 Oz your favorite noodles (I use egg noodles)
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
18 oz broccoli florets
1 cup milk
1 cup mozzarella 
8 tablespoons butter
1 cup Wildtree Alfredo Extraordinaire
1 tablespoon Wildtree Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend
2 teaspoons Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil
Salt to taste

Method of Prep:

Marinate chicken breasts in Garlic Galore and oil for at least an hour.  Bake at 350 degrees or until chicken reaches an internal temp of 165.  Roast your broccoli at the same time for 20 minutes.  I add light salt to the broccoli.  Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes once cooled.

Prepare noodles to package directions minus a minute or so.  In a sauce pan melt butter and add milk.  Whisk in Wildtree Alfredo Extraordinaire until mixture starts to simmer.  Add noodles, broccoli and chicken to sauce and combined fully.  Sprinkle mozzarella and combine.  Pour finished product in a pan sprayed with non-stick spray and bake for 20 minutes at 350.  Choose your pan side on how much "crispy" you want.  I use a deep glass dish when I make this!

You could replace the Wildtree products with others, but why would you want to?  They are all natural, certified organic, and unbelievably delicious!

Check out my website to order or learn more about the company :)  http://www.mywildtree.com/kellycalton

You can also view my FAQS here.


No comments:

Post a Comment