Sunday, June 5, 2016

Instant Pot Polenta?? Yes Please!

To say I was skeptical that you could make decent #Polenta in a pressure cooker is about the understatement of the year.  I love my Polenta, I just hate standing at the stove stirring the bejezus out of it for 20 or more minutes.

So I finally decided to jump in and try it in my Instant Pot.

Whoah.

It's good.

And easy.

It's like I found a beautiful unicorn.

I wanted to make some garlicy, lower calorie Polenta.  This is all I did:

Ingredients:

4 cups Beef Broth
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons Wildtree California Style Garlic Pepper Blend
1 tablespoon Butter
1 cups Corn Meal
1/2 cups hot water

Put beef broth, salt, butter, and California Style Garlic Pepper Blend in the Instant Pot and turn it to saute.


Once it is hot enough to start bubbling, slowly add the Corn Meal and whisk away or it will get clumpy!


Once all the Corn Meal is incorporated add the 1/2 cups of hot water, give it a good stir, and place your lid on the Instant Pot.  Set to manual for 7 minutes.  Quick release (carefully, in spurts in case you have foamage happening)


You get creamy, garlicy Polenta.  So good.  So delicious!  Helpful tip:  remove from Instant Pot immediately and soak.  Mine did not burn, but did stick a bit on the bottom and if I wouldn't have soaked it right away I probably would have had a hard time getting the bottom clean.  As it was it cleaned up like a champ!

You could replace the Wildtree seasoning with something from your local grocery store, or you could check out my Wildtree Site.

Interested in starting a business with an organic, natural company?  Click Our Opportunity on my site and see how you can join for $49.99!  Best decision I ever made!

Questions?  Email Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment